Shop » Location » Interior Lights » Reading Lights


Reading lights are separate from your main interior light. If your car comes with them it will probably have 2 in the front, and some cars will have 2 in the back. These are designed to give each passenger of the car their own light source. They are also sometimes referred to as map lights. The most common type of bulb used in a reading light is a 501 capless bulb. Below is all the different types of bulbs you will find in reading lights. These bulbs will allow you to change your car to having nice bright LED reading lights. If you are unsure what bulb you require to change your reading lights to LED then please use our bulb finder.


available payment methods
©2015 Custom LED. All Rights Reserved. Desktop Website