Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of transactions
All standard UK shipping is free.
All items ordered before 5pm will be shipped the following day.
We use Sage Pay as our payment portal. Through this portal your payment details are secured using 128-bit SSL certificates, and are not seen by Custom LED in any way. You can also checkout using PayPal, again this is secured by PayPal and no payment details are seen by Custom LED.
Should you require more information about your payment security please click here.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
We accept returns within 14 days after purchasing. The items must be unused and in original packaging. Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer. There will also be a 10% restocking fee taken from the refund amount.
In the unlikely case that you will need to use your warranty then the failed items must be returned to us before a replacement is sent out. You must contact us BEFORE sending you item back. If your item has failed within the first 14 days then you can also return the item for a full refund. In both cases the return shipping is to be paid by the buyer.
Terms and conditions of website usage
The term CUSTOM LED or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CUSTOM LED’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.